Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quad

    Quadrangle is a square that is surrounded by buildings. My favorite place at UW is Quad. Four buildings surround it, so the Quad’s shape looks like a rectangle. There are three reasons why I like it. First, it has a big square. The vast space makes me feel unconstrained. Second, many students do activities here, such as playing football, Frisbee, and juggle. I like to see students do activities here because it makes me feel energetic. Finally, I like to enjoy the sunshine. In sunny day, I like to sit on the lawn with friends and talk to each other. Therefore, Quad is my favorite at UW. It gives students a big place to rest and do activities with friends.

2 comments:

  1. I also like the Quad very much! Your article is very clear and the definition is complete,too. Good job! Have you ever had picnic at the Quad? By the way, you can write more about 5 senses such as what you hear in the Quad. EJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi EJ,

    I should thanks for you help me correct my paragraph first. I never had picnic here. Maybe next sunny day I can buy a Sandwich and enjoy sunshine. I will try to use 5 senses to improve my writing skill. I think i need your support more^^

    ReplyDelete